In fact, we believe that school is about much, much more than academic assessments – because the true tests in life aren’t passed in an exam room.
We see the real measure of success as the range and ambition of the destinations they subsequently choose. The academic results they achieve with us open the doors to exciting futures; in Architecture, Biomedical Sciences, Criminology… we could go through the alphabet!
Of course, there are also additional qualifications from successes in sport, arts, drama and music, as well as charity fundraising and personal adventures such as Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, World Challenge, Social Enterprise and Young Philanthropy.
- 66% of all grades at A*/A or 7-9
- 45% of students gained 8 or more A*/A or 7-9 grades
- 26% gained all A*/A or 7-9 grades
- 6% of students gained all A*or 9 grades
Our full results can be found here.
- A* - E
A Level 2017
- 46% of grades A*/A
- 74% of grades A*-B
- 30% of students gained 3 or more A*/A grades
- 36% of students gained at least 1 A* grade
- A*- E