We are proud to be a girls-only school because we believe that the girls-only environment provides us with the ideal setting to develop the talents and interests of the girls whose education we are entrusted to provide. We are also proud to be part of the GDST family of schools with its powerful tradition of pioneering change and its mission statement to lead a movement for girls and young women.
By joining our staff, whether as a teacher or as a member of our support staff, you will become part of a community of learners, who are all dedicated to providing the best education for our girls. We are as ambitious for ourselves as educational professionals as we are for our students.
Above all, you’ll become part of a caring and mutually supportive community of colleagues with a strong track record for nurturing and retaining our hard-working and dedicated staff.
Ten great reasons to work here:
- Working with well-motivated and intellectually curious pupils who achieve excellent academic results
- A stimulating environment with excellent, well-maintained facilities
- Access to copious and up-to-date resources
- Exceptional professional development opportunities through school and GDST programmes
- Salary scales above national levels
- Continuation of pension through TPA
- Generous non-contact time for teaching staff
- Spacious and attractive work and social areas
- Free refreshments and lunches
- Heavily discounted membership of our superb sports facilities
The tight knit community of the school is very apparent.
Part-time term-time only: Monday – Friday
32.5 hours per week: 8.00am – 3.00pm plus catering for occasional out of hours’ events
Required start date: December 2018
Contract term: Permanent
Rate of pay: £9.11 per hour
We are looking to recruit a part-time Chef for a term time only position within our catering team. This role will report to the Head Chef and the Catering & Hospitality Manager.
Applications should be submitted by midday, on Wednesday 28 November 2018 at the latest, however, applications may be considered in advance of the deadline.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com or sent to:
Mrs Anna Gates
Northampton High School
Newport Pagnell Road