We are proud to be a girls-only school because we believe that the girls-only environment provides us with the ideal setting to develop the talents and interests of the girls whose education we are entrusted to provide. We are also proud to be part of the GDST family of schools with its powerful tradition of pioneering change and its mission statement to lead a movement for girls and young women.
By joining our staff, whether as a teacher or as a member of our support staff, you will become part of a community of learners, who are all dedicated to providing the best education for our girls. We are as ambitious for ourselves as educational professionals as we are for our students.
Above all, you’ll become part of a caring and mutually supportive community of colleagues with a strong track record for nurturing and retaining our hard-working and dedicated staff.
Ten great reasons to work here:
- Working with well-motivated and intellectually curious pupils who achieve excellent academic results
- A stimulating environment with excellent, well-maintained facilities
- Access to copious and up-to-date resources
- Exceptional professional development opportunities through school and GDST programmes
- Salary scales above national levels
- Continuation of pension through TPA
- Generous non-contact time for teaching staff
- Spacious and attractive work and social areas
- Free refreshments and lunches
- Heavily discounted membership of our superb sports facilities
The tight knit community of the school is very apparent.
Marketing and Communications Officer
Closing date: 16/03/2018
To raise the positive profile of the school in the local area;
To attract prospective pupils to the School and implement pupil recruitment initiatives
To assist with outreach, alumnae relations and development plans
Marketing and Communications Officer Feb 2018
How to apply
For further details please contact email@example.com
Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (French with Spanish/German)
Closing date: 19/03/2018
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Northampton High School has a fantastic opportunity for a well-qualified, inspirational teacher of Modern Languages to teach French across all age groups up to A Level (and Oxbridge entrance) and Spanish or German to at least KS3. The successful candidate will also contribute further to extracurricular activities within Modern Languages and beyond. The role of Subject Leader for French is currently also available. If you wish to apply for this element too, please make this clear within your covering letter.
If you enjoy the challenge of teaching ambitious, able and well-motivated students, this could be the ideal opportunity for you to join our thriving school, which obtains outstanding results.