Our programme is designed to offer exceptional choice and flexibility, enabling you to build a learning portfolio that is unique to you.
Your portfolio will include:
- Three or four A Level courses from a range of 23 subjects
- A personal selection of Electives from a broad programme including AS Levels (for example, Film Studies or Politics and International Relations), non-examined courses (such as Musical Theatre or History of Art) and action-based courses (such as Social Enterprise, Sports Leadership or Young Philanthropy)
- The chance to complete an Extended Project Qualification in a topic of your choice and a range of recommended MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) to augment knowledge and skills in a niche area
- Weekly sessions of sport or personal fitness
- A Study Skills programme focusing on research, knowledge curation and exam preparation techniques
- An ‘Inspiring Futures’ programme of events, workshops, networking sessions and conferences to introduce you to university and professional life
- A bespoke guidance programme for university applications, including individual and small-group ‘stretch and support’ strands, (including medicine/veterinary, Oxbridge, degree apprenticeships and international applications)
- Enrichment through study and field trips and travel, leadership training and work experience – always linked to the curriculum, they will add breadth and depth to your work as well as making your chosen subjects more enjoyable
Please find a link here to our Sixth Form Programme Guide.