Our conviction that each girl has individual needs and abilities is reflected in the school’s aims and values, which influence all our curricular and pastoral decision-making. We aim to create a stimulating, caring, happy school in which:
- A pupil can realise her academic, creative and athletic potential and acheive success at each stage of her education
- Curiosity, imagination and enthusiasm for learning are encouraged along with independent and logical thought.
- Confidence, self-discipline and the ability to communicate effectively are developed.
- The needs of the individual, the school and the community are respected and appreciated.
- The personal, moral and spiritual development of each pupil is nurtured.